Berber Wool Carpet Handira
- A magnificent piece to embelish our universe.
- It can used as a Carpet/blanket or a throw.
- Little history behind The Handira is a handwoven technique using wool and natural cotton. Traditionnaly, the berber bride from the middle Atlas Mountains of Morocco is wearing a handira blanket handmade by their own mothers.
- The mirrored sequins, called mouzoun in Berber, are believed to ward off the evil eye
- Product type :- Home decor- Carpet/ bedding essentials
- Measures :- 2.00 m/ 1.30 m
- A mixed of natural materials : Wool, Cotton and Sequins.
Generally delivered in 1-2 days