Cabas Bag Berbere Handira
- Hand crafted Moroccan berber Handira pouch made with a faux suede lining embelished with Silver sequins that you can hold with a lovely Metal shoulder strap.
- The bag can be used as both a Pouch or clutch. Can be matched with our superb Handira Sandals.
- Little history behind The Handira is a handwoven technique using whool and natural cotton.
- Traditionally, the berber bride from the middle Atlas Mountains of Morocco is wearing a handira blanket handmade by their own mothers.
- The mirrored sequins, called mouzoun in Berber, are believed to ward off the evil eye and protect the future wife and her husband from bad energy.
- Product type :- Accessories- bag
- Measures :- 37/41cm
- Material used:- A mixed of natural materials : Whool, Cotton, Sequins and Jute
Generally delivered in 1-2 days