Hand Engraved Copper Decorative plate
Are you someone who loves a piece of decor that is radiant, imperial yet extremely ingenious and subtle? If yes, then here is a perfect gem for you. An illustrious hand-engraved copper plate.
- Not just a mere piece of decor but a cult culmination of monarchical heritage and grand living.
- Through the product, we have tried creating something that brings back the penchant and aristocracy of the Royal times.
- The carvings on this piece of illustrious copper is a maze of exquisitely graceful tangled branches hand done by local Kashmiri artists, meant to bring you the calmness of the woods and the brightness of the sun.
- With a hook at the back, this sun-like illuminating plate can go handsomely on one of your walls.
- Product Type: Copper
- Size: 30*30*5cm
- Weight: 1kg
- Type of Work: Hand Engraved
- Composition: 100% Copper
Wash Care Instruction:
- Traan(copper) utensils can develop a dark tone over time and a patina which is desirable to make sure that the pan is in great condition.
- What should be avoided by you is gray-green verdigris which blacken with time and rust.
- To retain the shine of your favorite utensil, an easy home method is to stir together lemon juice and salt, rub it in with a cloth, and let it rest.
- Then simply wash with soap and warm water and dry completely, until warm and shiny.
- Do not use any hard scrubbers for cleaning.
Generally delivered in 7-10 days