The Berber Handira Sandals
- This lovely and comfortable Sandals inspired from the Berber handira style will stylish your sunny days.
- Can be matched with our beautiful Handira Pouch.
- Little history behind The Handira is a handwoven technique using wool and natural cotton.
- Traditionally, the berber bride from the middle Atlas Mountains of Morocco is wearing a handira blanket handmade by their own mothers.
- The mirrored sequins, called mouzoun in Berber, are believed to ward off the evil eye and protect the future wife and her husband from bad energy.
- Available in 2 Colours : Black and Mustured colour with white and Kilim Patterns.
- Product type :- Accessories- Shoes
- Available sizes : 38 & 39
- A mixed of natural materials: Wool, Cotton, Sequins, Faux suede lining, and Metal.
Generally delivered in 1-2 days