The Berber Handira Sandals
As low as AED 299.00
Only %1 left
Orders over AED 499
Unique & handmade
100% secure payment
Coconut ButterAED 30.00
Dates Almond ButterAED 48.00
Pure Almond ButterAED 48.00
Organic Peanut ButterAED 38.00
Peanut Chocolate SpreadAED 45.00
Pumpkin ButterAED 60.00
Sesame ButterAED 30.00
Healthy SpreadAs low as AED 39.00
Oatmeal Choco chips Cookies 200 gAED 35.00
G/F Finger Millet Cookies 200 gAED 35.00
Double Chocolate Cookies 200 gAED 35.00
G/F Almond Flax Coconut CookiesAED 35.00
G/F Peanut Butter cookies 200 gAED 35.00
- This lovely and comfortable Sandals inspired from the Berber handira style will stylish your sunny days.
- Can be matched with our beautiful Handira Pouch.
- Little history behind The Handira is a handwoven technique using wool and natural cotton.
- Traditionally, the berber bride from the middle Atlas Mountains of Morocco is wearing a handira blanket handmade by their own mothers.
- The mirrored sequins, called mouzoun in Berber, are believed to ward off the evil eye and protect the future wife and her husband from bad energy.
- Available in 2 Colours : Black and Mustured colour with white and Kilim Patterns.
- Product type :- Accessories- Shoes
- Available sizes : 38 & 39
- A mixed of natural materials: Wool, Cotton, Sequins, Faux suede lining, and Metal.
Generally delivered in 1-2 days